God demonstrated his generosity to us by giving his only son, Jesus, to rescue, redeem and restore our broken relationship with him. In response to God’s generosity, we give toward making that message known in our community and the world. Therefore we give:
- Faithfully- Recognizing that God is our provider and will always take care of our needs.
- Regularly- As an act of worship and thankfulness; giving is part of our lifestyle.
- Sacrificially- Knowing that while our resources could be used for our own desires, Jesus selflessly gave himself on our behalf.
- Willingly- We give because God has moved our hearts to be generous. We don’t give out of obligation or duty, but with a thankful heart.
The Groves processes online giving via a secure connection via Fellowship One. If you wish to make an online contribution, follow the instructions below:
1. Create a Login/ID and Password by clicking here: Create my Giving Account
2. Follow the instructions on the subsequent screens.
3. Enter the account information, contribution amount, and click Give Now.
4. Check for a contribution confirmation email in your inbox.
Schedule Recurring Contributions
You may also set up recurring contributions from your account at any interval and for any duration (i.e. weekly, 1-2 times monthly, quarterly etc). This is a great way to be consistent in your personal giving. To set up your personal scheduled giving, click here: Schedule Regular Giving.
Have questions about your gifts this year? You may download an up-to-date giving statement from your account at any time from your account screen or by clicking here: My Giving Statement.
Questions related to online giving may be directed to the office by phone call or email: [email protected].